Shop Saturday February 18th!
We hope to see you on Saturday, February 18th!
Below is a list of offerings this week from a few of our vendors:
- BANDY Woodworks has a beautiful new batch of cutting boards available. Lots of sizes and patterns!
- Now that the busy-ness of the holidays has passed, it's time to start thinking about projects in and around your home. Stop by BANDY Woodworks to talk about how we can help you with the project you've been dreaming of. Our recent projects have included a tree house, an outdoor garden bench, and a cabinet for an oddly-shaped pantry area. What can we do for YOU?
- Stop by to try up to 20 flavors of hummus!
- Winter Squash - great for cold nights!
- Root vegetable & Potatoes
- Dried Beans, Amish Canned Goods
J.L.KENNEDY MEAT STAND
Special items for Saturday, February 18th:
Might be grilling time for this upcoming warmer holiday weekend???!!!THICK SIRLOIN STEAKSDELMONICOSFLANK STEAKSKIRT STEAKBONELESS PORK SHOULDERRED HOT ROPED PORK SAUSAGEALWAYS FRESH CHICKEN AND BACON !!!!!
- Please call in your orders as soon as possible: To place an order with the Kennedys, please call their farm office at (724) 898-2316. Ordering hours are Monday-Thursday 9AM-9PM and Friday 9AM-6PM, or call the market on Saturdays at 412-661-1875.
Fresh from the fields this week:
- Freshly-squeezed Cider
- Homegrown Apples: Empire, Stayman, Rome, McIntosh, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Idared, and Jonagold
- Homegrown Yellow Onions
- Stop by to pick up a new Kistaco Farm tee-shirt and show your pride! The boys will be sporting theirs!
- Pre-ordered Frozen Whole Chickens and Frozen Whole Turkeys available for pick-up on Saturday morning! Please call Kistaco Farm Market at 724-478-4361 to order, or for further information. Please call in orders by 4pm on Friday, February 17th. Thanks!
New items include:- Lemongrass with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Ruby Red Grapefruit with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sriracha Mango with White Balsamic Vinegar
Straight Up Mixer
- Stop by for your morning cup of Kew Park coffee and a freshly squeezed glass of OJ.
- Our mixers will be available for tasting and purchase - Sharp Ginger Beer and Raw Lime Cordial.
Wheel and Wedge Cheese Shop
A couple new cheeses in the case this weekend:
- Pound Cake from Sugar House Creamery (NY) - a fudgy, buttery, slightly funky cheese washed in cider
- Cabot Clothbound from the Cellars at Jasper Hill (VT) - a collaboration between Cabot Creamery and Jasper Hill Farm results in a crumbly, mustardy cheddar aged around one year
- Asparagus, Swiss Chard, Root Veggies
- Miatake Mushrooms, Yellow Squash
- Cara cara Oranges, Red Pears & more!