Pickup Your Local Easter Treats on Saturday, April 15th!
We hope to see you on Saturday, April 15th!
Below is a list of offerings this week from a few of our vendors:
- If you've been thinking about contacting us about a project, but are afraid to take the first step, stop by on Saturday to talk to Chris in person!
- Spring is a great time to start projects around the house. Let BANDY Woodworks help you with the woodworking design you've been dreaming of. Our recent projects include a custom counter top, a set of tables made from reclaimed pine, custom built-in cabinets/bookshelves, and radiator covers. What can we do for YOU?
- Stop by to try up to 20 flavors of hummus!
- Dried Beans
- Canned Goods
J.L.KENNEDY MEAT STAND
Special items for Saturday, April 15th:
HAPPY EASTER HOLIDAY WEEKEND!
- SMOKED HAM HALFS
- LAMB LOIN CHOPS
- WHOLE LAMB SHANKS
- BONELESS PRIME RIB ROAST OR BONELESS RIBEYE STEAKS
- SIRLOIN TIP ROAST
- LARGE ROASTING CHICKENS
- LAST KOLBASSI FOR SPRING
- ALWAYS FRESH CHICKEN & BACON
- Please call in your orders as soon as possible: To place an order with the Kennedys, please call their farm office at (724) 898-2316. Ordering hours are Monday-Thursday 9AM-9PM and Friday 9AM-6PM, or call the market on Saturdays at 412-661-1875.
Fresh from the fields this week:
- Spring Salad Mix!
- Vegetable Transplants: We'll have Broccoli, Kales, Collards, & Cabbages for sure, maybe a few others too!
- Freshly-squeezed Cider
- Homegrown Apples: Empire, Rome, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Idared
- Pre-ordered Frozen Whole Chickens and Frozen Whole Turkeys available for pick-up on Saturday morning! Please call Kistaco Farm Market at 724-478-4361 to order, or for further information. Please call in orders by 4pm on Friday, April 14th.
- The Local Ladle will be at market this week with a variety of delicious soups, including carrot with ginger and turmeric. Pick up a quart for yourself or one for a friend.
- Treat a mom in your life this Mother's Day! Selected Luxury Gifts are 50% through April 20th! We have the perfect gifts to show moms that they are loved!
- See specials here: http://us.nyrorganic.com/shop/
- Call for special orders or contact Mary Ann at 412 712 7174
New items include:- Lemongrass with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Ruby Red Grapefruit with White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sriracha Mango with White Balsamic Vinegar
Straight Up Mixer
- We will have samples of our mixers for tasting and purchase - Sharp Ginger Beer and Raw Lime Cordial.
- New Shipment of Kew Park Coffee Beans. Dark and Light Beans available for purchase.
- We will also have some cold pressed coffee concentrate available this Saturday. Take some home!
Wheel and Wedge Cheese Shop
- Plenty of cheeses this week to fill your Easter table:
- Merry Goat Round from FireFly Farms (MD) - a soft-ripened, bloomy rind goat cheese. Spread on a baguette and pair with a glass of Rosé or melt in place of brie in your favorite recipes- Hummingbird from The Farm at Doe Run (PA) - another small soft-ripened cheese made with cow's milk. Similar to Robiola, herbal, slightly funky and spreadable- Happy Accident from East Hill Creamery (NY) - a cheese recipe gone awry in the best way possible. Made with raw cow's milk, it resembles an alpine-cheddar hybrid. Great for snacking in melting in recipes.**For anyone waiting on Mobay, it's on backorder again :( We'll let you know when we finally get more!
- Easter Flowers: Lilies, Tulips, Azaleas and more!
- 6 Kinds of Mushrooms
- Asparagus, Tomatoes, Brussels Sprouts
- Blueberries, Beans & more!